Katelyn is a researcher with JOHNSON ECONOMICS. Ms Kelley holds a B.S. in Economics and B.A. in Political Science from the University of Iowa, and is currently working on a M.A. in Economics at Portland State University. Katelyn has experience in creating real estate financial reports and monitoring multifamily housing trends.
Prior to joining JOHNSON ECONOMICS, Katelyn worked as a data analyst at Monarch Real Estate Investment and Management. She also currently works as a Graduate Assistant in the Department of Economics at Portland State University.
- Working on MS Economics, Portland State University
- BS Economics, Mathematics Minor, University of Iowa
- BA Political Science, Arabic Minor, University of Iowa
Areas of Specialization
- Econometric & Statistical Analysis
- Multifamily Residential Analysis
- Environmental Economics